The First Two Grand Dad and Pals comics
Yep, so I was watching a lot of Vinesauce recently (mostly Vinny, how ironic of me I know) and getting into SiIvaGunner so.. why not make a comic about a shared meme the two channels have: 7 Grand Dad?
For those not in the know, 7 Grand Dad is a bootleg hack of the NES game The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy, with a ridiculous title screen change, and with Fred's head replaced with Super Mario's. I'm being 100% serious.
It was first found out by Vinesauce Joel, who started the meme, and then a few months later SiIvaGunner started jumping into the bandwagon, truly making it into a household meme.
All that leads to this very day in this very time period, in this very month, on this very specific amount of stress. A few days ago I decided to make a comic about the above baloney, sort of as a backup for if I didn't have anything for LoD.
Which I don't, but still.
Anyway, without any more preamble, the first two Grand Dad and Pals comics!!
I feel like as I get more accustomed to the character designs, the more I improve on them. Of course, I do cite LoD as the biggest reason for my statement, with it going on since October 2024.
And yes, Lil Jobel is something I came up with in my sleep the day before I made the first comic.
Goodness, I feel silly.



Comments
Post a Comment