An old story of mine
Here's a little fact about me, myself and I: I like Sonic. Not to an obsessively obsessive degree, that's just absurd, I just like the games, and I really like the cartoon. Not Adventures, the other one, the good one. So much so, that when I was younger (like a lot younger), I wrote a story about the Sonic cartoon cast joining me, some other random game characters, and my cousin all going to my Nana's house.
I wrote this in 2016, and later on that year my great grandma rewrote the story word for word. So that is what I shall show you all.
Now, I will say this: I did edit this after taking the picture. I sure don't want anyone to have their names exposed in this. Safety first, amirite?
Without further ado..
There tis. Ain't it a beauty? Now, don't worry about the numbers, those are my annotations made 8 years later and with more knowledge:
1. Nana is just a nickname for my grandma.
2. This random influx of characters was actually not the only time I did this in these old stories: I actually did it fairly often.
2.1: Wiggler, huh? What an odd choice to pick from, younger me.
2.2: haha Sonic T Hedgehog hahahahahahaha
2.3: Speaking of, with the Sonic characters being from the Saturday morning cartoon and the early 90s comics, I'm a little peeved that Bunnie didn't make it to the "fun".
3: I've censored that word cause of obvious reasons. I may have been just a silly little kid but I do not tolerate or endorse this. NOTHING MORE.
4: Wow, me. Way to rub in the fact that Antoine made it but not Bunnie.
5: Stop! Wait a minute! Dang it Bruno!!
6: Knowing how I was at that time, that video game room was gonna be nothing but Pac-Man. I just know it.
6.1: The TOY Room. Yup.
7: "She did, they did, then left." There is.. So much wrong with this sentence. They did what, younger me? What?—actually I don't wanna know what. Also, "then left".
In short, I just feel really bad for making my great grandma rewrite this thing word for word with no alterations. Those clearly would've helped.
And you know what? That's all folks!

Comments
Post a Comment