Well well, do I have a lot to say today!

 Well hello there you all! Three days till Christmas, what do you know? I sure don't.

Anywaysy, I've got very special plans for LoD. There'll be a comic concluding the Christmas situation on December 26, and a New Year's one in January 1. I, hopefully, will get around to it (providing I don't forget, hehe). I've been wanting to do some longer ones with stories attached to them, so LoD might be on a hiatus a lot longer than what I may end up planning, sorry.

Speaking of comics, I've actually gotten into a series of comics: the Pogo comics! I just really like it, I like the humor, the characters, all that. It's a real funny comic, and I suggest you read it if you want to. I'm not gonna make you read a comic, that's just absurd.

Outside of that, I've been more active on YouTube (no shameless advertising of me though) as well. I think the new ones have fared pretty okay in my opinion.

Anyway, that'll be all outta me for the time being. See you all sometime in the not too distant future, and happy holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q*bert'd!!

The First Two Grand Dad and Pals comics

More Video Bancorp Baloney