Fan Comics that Came Before the Frog that Came Before the Birds (Part Two)
Hello. You fine folks. How are you all doing? That's good. Anyway, I've got a lot to talk about today, and that's my comic history.
However..
First off, new LoD!!!
I'm continuing a story for once, what ya know.
Anyway, second, the thing you guys came here for. To see my atrocious fan comics that came before it all. You're here to laugh, I get it.
Before I show you all my works of modern fart, I will say this: I do not mean any copyright infringement on showing these to the world, not like anyone's gonna see em. I am just one lone fan who likes to draw stuff. Also, please please please support the actual good stuff and not my hacked out garbage. So yeah.
Anyway, first up, made in July '24, a few random comics featuring the cast of the webcomic Sabrina Online:
Aww, I love my "I just watched like one episode of South Park and I'm super super cool now" phase that lasted one month! I even copied the "killing Kenny" joke too! Isn't that funny!! I will say though, the art is more of how I draw these days.
Anyway, next up on the chopping block, from June 24, me poking fun at one of my older comics, with one of the rabbit characters from the Simpsons!
Oh yeah, I also forgot, it also stars some poorly drawn renditions of cartoon characters.
The comic featured in that (not the panels with the rabbit but everything else) dates back to February of 24. I was still in my "learning how to draw these characters" phase, and the June "reissue" was right at the start of my "bitter and edgy" phase I mentioned earlier.
The art in the February portion is absolutely a wreck, and it is unfinished as well. I mean it, I didn't even make a final part for it.
Anyway, next up, from March, a Felix the Cat comic strip that very clearly went nowhere!
This raises a lot of questions: what was I planning with this? What's with the excessive fourth wall breaking? Why does Felix have his face stretched weirdly?
Ah well. Questions, dear reader, that will never be answered..
But nothing compares to the sheer greatness, that is, my oldest comic strip I ever made. This one I'm about to show you dates back to 2020.
However, I don't have it on me. I'll have to root through my drawings to find it..
That's kinda sad..
Anyway, that's it for today. Sorry I put this out 3 days late, I made it and I just kinda forgot about it. Anyway, y'all stay safe, and stay tuned for February, when I make a Parodius—athon sometime that month.
Good bye.






Comments
Post a Comment