Projects - Legends of Dumbness and Grand Dad and Pals
LEGENDS OF DUMBNESS
Legends of Dumbness is a comic about things that come to my mind. Apparently bird people Jim and Jill are the keyfolk to voicing my opinions on stuff. Also, Harvey the cat guy exists. And mice. Lots of mice. The comic focuses on, like I said, things that come to my mind, a few of them not including J and J.
STATUS: Legends of Dumbness is still ongoing, although I don't really have any idea where it will go.
GRAND DAD AND PALS
Grand Dad and Pals was a comic I had made fueled by binging Vinesauce and SiIvaGunner. And that was literally what it was about. 7 Grand Dad, with a chibi Joel and SiIvaGunner, doing god knows what.
STATUS: It is dead. I consider the comic rather dumb in hindsight, even for my standards.
Comments
Post a Comment