The.. Return? of Dawn
For anyone not in the know, Dawn was a character from an old comic I did in May. She was a sarcastic fairy whose one defining trait was that she was an aversion of the usual fairy stereotype. I don't consider myself to be good at writing decent characters but Dawn was an especially bad case, being so one note I'm embarrassed at the original comic. This story line will probably be about making fun of that comic.
Also, Arcade Talk. I've been holding off on doing one but I think a big topic that I feel like I have to get out there. I find it quite interesting and it will probably be very long.
Also also, anyone reading this watch RWBY? I just started and I really like it. Definitely in one of my top 10 shows I like to watch.
Okay, that's all.
Comments
Post a Comment