December already?


Man, I missed drawing Mashi..

Anyhoot, it's ranting time. First, if anyone who thinks that just simply having inconsistent fingers on characters is automatically AI, then please please PLEASE, I beg of you, please go outside and stop watching people who say that. I won't tolerate such nonsense. This is a comic website and above all a nerdy site where I, and many others can be a nerd in peace. This is not a place for people to discuss AI. This hasn't happened yet, but this is just for future reference.

Second, how is it already December?! It feels like just yesterday when I tried doing one of these in color, and I look at the date and that was March? Man, how I've improved over the course of a few months. 

Anyway, that's all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q*bert'd!!

The First Two Grand Dad and Pals comics

More Video Bancorp Baloney