Possibly the world's smallest comic + a few other things

It looks big, but I'm pretty sure the actual size is in the single digits. It's just that Blogspot likes to resize images for better visibility when you're making a post on mobile (it's more convenient I suppose) 

Anyway, so this one's gonna be a lot because I've got a few ideas to go. I swear I'll get back to actual comic making at some point, it's just that this month has been quite a depressing one. This post will act as sort of just me rambling while also showing some drawings off (most of which is fan art so credit where credit is due).

So, guess I should begin with the whining. This month has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs, mostly downs. It's been nothing but misery and burnout that has caused me to just not want to do comics for a while. It's even more tiring because I genuinely like doing comics and I wish I could do more than the single digits in terms of comics.

This has extended to other things I'm on too, like YouTube. I have not even touched it for a bit because of all this. I will try to at least do one video a month, and that video will hopefully come around some point tomorrow (it'll be another Creepypasta Reading, although it isn't really that creepy and it's moreso ridiculous).

Arcade Talk will also be coming back, it's just that for that one I have way too many ideas to do for it. I also plan on doing video readings of the Arcade Talk articles too, because I know barely anyone comes here and reads those articles, so I feel like it would be good to do video readings of them.

Anyway, art time! Again, some of this is fan art, so credit where credit is due. 

First up, here's ol Jim whining about the new year, from January 1. I meant to post this on January 1, guess I forgot :P


Up next is a concept and color reference piece for Rei, Zuzu, and Kosīn (back when I was trying to figure out the character of the latter)

Up next is one from 2024 depicting this cat creature, no idea what it is or where it's from.


Next is another one from 2024, late in December 2024 that is, depicting Wally Walrus, who is my favorite Woody Woodpecker character, always has been.

Last but certainly not least, one that I'm the most proud of, one I started work on yesterday, this art of Thea Stilton.

So yeah, in short, this weekend and next month are gonna be busy, busy, busy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q*bert'd!!

The First Two Grand Dad and Pals comics

More Video Bancorp Baloney