April Updates and Other General Stupidity
Yo. Today is going quite well, as a matter of fact. I'm just here to ramble about stuff since I haven't posted here in quite some time.
First things first, if anyone didn't catch the recent move, well here's my chance to tell you: Codename Rei has moved to Neocities, and will stay there until the comic ends, or unless I just suddenly lose interest. If you want to read it, here's the place to read it.
Secondly, I will get back to good ol' Creepypasta Readings tomorrow! (although this one's gonna be more.. poorly written Trollpasta Reading) In fact, here's what I expect out of me for this month:
Apr. 8 - new Rei comic, Trollpasta Reading
Apr. 9 - Tonight's Best - Gokujou Parodius (one of my alltime favorite games)
Apr. 12 - new Rei comic
Apr. 13 - new LoD comic, Tonight's Best - Bongo
Apr. 16 - new Rei comic, Tonight's Best - Century Electronics Games Part II
Apr. 19 - new Rei comic, Creepypasta/Trollpasta Reading
Apr. 23 - new Rei comic, Tonight's Best - Stimpy's Invention (Genesis)
Apr. 24 - new LoD comic
Apr. 27 - new Rei comic, Tonight's Best - Marble Madness
Apr. 31 - new Rei comic, Tonight's Best - Jolly Jogger
It's gonna be a busy schedule, but I think it'll be worth it!
Comments
Post a Comment